Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
We are looking for a Senior BI Developer with experience in leading the design and maintenance of business intelligence dashboards and analytical capabilities. In this role, you will support and implement solutions, to harness various disparate data sources coupled with our data platform and generate actionable insights/dashboards using best-in-class products and tools. This role will be instrumental in bringing a broad set of skills around data analytics and data discovery to communicate meaningful patterns in data. We're open to hiring remotely located candidates for this role.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain dashboards and scorecards to effectively communicate data insights.
- Communicate effectively with data engineers and build a semantic layer for consumption in reporting and exploration tools.
- Use advanced data manipulation methods to standardize metadata and data formats.
- Resolve data anomalies and ensure consistency and accuracy of data.
- Remain relevant to data stack trends that could improve our team’s overall efficiency.
What you'll have:
- 5+ years of experience as BI developer with demonstrated experience in metrics development, trends identification.
- 5+ years of experience in design, build, and maintenance of dashboards, and reports using enterprise tools like Tableau.
- 3+ years of development experience in advanced SQL and python programming.
- Publish best practices for dashboards/reports development
- Ability to effectively communicate timelines and deliver MVPs set for the sprint
- Experience in the Agile software development framework
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and improve domain experience working with cross-functional teams
Nice to have:
- Experience in administering Tableau server on cloud
- Storytelling experience with data and dashboards
- Experience with cloud data platform solutions such as AWS, Azure, GCS.
- Experience working on data platforms in a hardware product development company through all phases such as R&D, New Product Introduction, and manufacturing production.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards