Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
We are looking for an Office Manager to manage all aspects of our office operations and keep our company running smoothly. We are looking for an experienced and upbeat individual who thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. If you enjoy wearing multiple hats, making clear orders out of disorder and are interested to work at a rapidly scaling startup, reach out to us – we would love to hear from you!
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all office operations including arrangements for food, office supplies, services and maintenance
- Lead all facilities-related activities and help us maintain a productive and delightful place of work
- Help promote wellness and employee happiness in the workplace
- Organize team events, off-sites, meetings and travel
- Collaborate with Finance for month end reconciliation of expenses and close
- Manage all new hire on-boarding and setup processes in collaboration with IT
- The opportunity to be creative and influence our growing company culture and help shape Aeva’s future
What you have:
- 3+ years minimum experience in office management, administrative support or office operations role with a mid-size startup or a high-growth organization
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to work across teams and different personalities
- Ability to generate results in tight timelines – move fast without dropping priorities
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor and sense of humor under pressure
- Flexibility to juggle multiple priorities
- Proficient with MacOS, iCal, Keynote, Mail, MS Office tools (Excel, Word) and Google tools.
- Facilities management experience
- Hospitality management experience
- Experience with new office build outs including lab spaces and company relocation
What's in it for you:
- Be part of an early start-up that's backed by industry leading venture capitalists
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful equity!
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
- 401k matching
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecard
- Paid lunches, ping pong tournaments, and fun team off-sites!