Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decision
As part of our recent growth, we’re looking to hire an Sr. HR Operations Analyst. This role will be an integral member of the HR team, helping to recommend process improvements and build and configure our HR systems to function effectively as well as owning other HR functions potentially including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), benefits and/or compensation. You’ll report directly to the Head of HR and will work closely with the broader People, Recruiting, Finance and IT teams with the functional and technical skills to roll out sustainable/scalable solutions.
What you'll do:
- Build, gather, test requirements for multiple modules within ADP, Lever and Lattice.
- Lead end-to-end configuration, testing, deployment for one or more recurring programs (Benefits Open Enrollment, Annual Compensation Review, Mid-Year Compensation Cycle)
- Configure and build reports, dashboards, Security, and Business Processes
- Research, analyze and prioritize backlog items for self-project management
- Design scalable and efficient processes that supports our rapid growth while continuing to deliver an incredible employee/manager experience
- Proactively seek ways to automate, streamline, meet business needs, and address areas for improvement
- Provide functional support for end-users helping troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Provide training, demonstrations and documentation to business stakeholders
- Maintain documentation of configuration, requirements, testing
- Performs audits of HRIS to ensure consistent and accurate data. Ensure policy and process changes are updated within reports and HR file feeds.
- Create and manage the HR landing page in Confluence Communicates and builds partnerships with vendor(s) to keep abreast of updates, issues, and case management
- Build and implement the companies first DEI strategy.
What you have:
- Minimum 4 years configuration experience with ADP, Lever, Lattice, or similar HRIS systems
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or Human Resources
- Experience leading annual programs with complex configuration independently
- Strong problem solver, critical thinker, and quick learner
- Project management and cross-functional team collaboration experience
- Comfortable delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented team player with ability to work independently and manage confidential information in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced level Excel skills; Vlookup, advanced formulas
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy
What's in it for you:
- Be part of an early start-up that's backed by industry leading venture capitalists
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecard
- Paid lunches, ping pong tournaments, and fun team off-sites
- Remote, hybrid, or onsite work flexibility