What you'll do:
- Lead a team of engineers to transition lasers and amplifiers from development to production
- Develop engineering requirement documents for a variety of product lines to ensure devices meet required performance, yield, and cost metrics
- Lead integration of III-V devices into lidar product lines by working across teams to develop packaging and integration based on BKM
- Lead design for performance to specs, manufacturing, reliability, test – DFx methodologies
- Own definition of test strategy & oversee implementation for validation, reliability, NPI, and production
- Define lot strategy and splits to improve the performance of base designs developed in R&D
- Own the NPI and transition to high volume production of cutting edge III-V device with high yield and low cost
- Interface with cross-functional teams to drive requirements from photonics into product design
- Own & drive clear engineering requirement documentation and specifications across the teams to deliver products on schedule and within budget
What you'll have:
- 10+ years of experience leading teams to deliver lasers and/or SOAs into production
- Experience with laser and optical amplifier reliability and packaging
- Demonstrated experience with delivering cutting-edge designs into production
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including process, test, packaging, and reliability
- Can-do attitude with a goal to deliver cutting-edge solutions
- Experience with several design cycles and product launch
Nice to haves:
- Experience with silicon photonics process and test
- Experience with launching products into the automotive market
What's in it for you:
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful equity!
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
- Unlimited PTO: Take all the time you need.
- Paid lunches, ping pong tournaments, and fun team off-sites!
Salary Range$208,500—$282,100 a year
Salary pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, the successful candidate’s starting base pay will be determined based on factors including job-related skills, experience, certifications, qualifications, relevant education or training, and market conditions. These ranges are subject to change in the future. Dependent on the position offered, equity, bonus, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, pre-tax commuter and health care/dependent care accounts, 401k plan, life and disability benefits, flexible time off, paid parental leave, and 11 paid holidays annually.