Aeva is building the next generation of sensing and perception for autonomous vehicles and beyond. With its unique ability to measure instantaneous velocity for each pixel, long-range performance at high resolutions, while being free from LiDAR or sunlight interference, Aeva’s 4D LiDAR is built from the ground up at silicon photonics scale for mass-market applications.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Sourcer to support multiple business lines and scale our SW/HW engineering organization. This role will align with hard-to-find positions or hiring managers requiring more high-touch partnerships. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent.
What you’ll bring:
- Partner with Aeva’s hiring leaders and recruiting team to understand, define and refine targeted candidate profiles.
- Build, track, and maintain high-quality talent pipelines with niche skill sets.
- Conduct market research, develop innovative sourcing strategies, craft compelling outreach, and conduct candidate phone interviews.
- Maintain a pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that could align with the candidate’s interests and business needs.
- Define, track, and report on top-of-the-funnel metrics including outreach performance and conversion rates.
- Be a thought partner and proactively develop and own strategic initiatives to support the company’s growth plans.
- Be a champion of Aeva’s culture and employment brand
What you have:
- The ideal candidate has a recruiting background, with at least 2 years in a dedicated technical sourcing role.
- Demonstrable experience building high-powered engineering org(s).
- You understand the importance of diversity and you’re committed to putting in the hard work to make a tangible difference.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication; equally comfortable pitching candidates on opportunities via email and over the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high social and emotional intelligence.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of an early start-up that's backed by industry-leading venture capitalists
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecard
- Paid lunches, ping pong tournaments, and fun team off-sites