What you'll do:
- Participate in the preparation of all external financial reporting, including Forms 10-K/10-Q, earnings releases, proxy statements, and other required SEC filings.
- Assist in the preparation of the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, and other financial disclosure requirements with such filings.
- Coordinate the information-gathering process across the organization and interact with the Company’s external auditors.
- Prepare the quarterly SEC reporting binders, which include the supporting documents for the SEC filings.
- Review XBRL interactive data files for all Form 10-Q and 10-K filings in accordance with the SEC filing requirements.
- Research, document, record, and communicate technical accounting matters as they arise.
- Assist with the accounting and documentation for acquisitions, including the performance of valuation and opening balance sheet procedures and integration of the acquiree.
- Perform global accounting for share-based compensation awards, including RSUs, stock options, and ESPP by performing the valuation of compensation granted, calculation of monthly expense, and forecasting future impact to the Company.
- Maintain the accounting for the global lease portfolio in accordance with ASC 842, including recording of quarterly journal entries, evaluation of new leases entered into, procedures around embedded leases, and assistance with migration to a new lease tool.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures related to SEC Reporting, leasing, and share-based compensation in accordance with our SOX requirements.
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing monitoring of significant new accounting pronouncements, including ongoing communication with other company organizations.
What you'll have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. CPA required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience, including a minimum of 2 years of Big Four public accounting experience. (Required)
- Sound GAAP knowledge and SOX experience as well as good background with SEC filings.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Experience in auditing or implementing SEC filing processes, including implementing processes to efficiently audit or gather appropriate supporting documentation will be viewed positively.
- Ability to analyze and question data for reasonableness, proper accounting, and consistency.
- Seek to continuously improve current processes and procedures.
- Experience with NetSuite and Activ Disclosure is a plus.
Salary Range$124,000—$167,800 a year
Salary pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, the successful candidate’s starting base pay will be determined based on factors including job-related skills, experience, certifications, qualifications, relevant education or training, and market conditions. These ranges are subject to change in the future. Dependent on the position offered, equity, bonus, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, pre-tax commuter and health care/dependent care accounts, 401k plan, life and disability benefits, flexible time off, paid parental leave, and 11 paid holidays annually.