Aeva is building the next generation of sensing and perception for autonomous vehicles and beyond. With its unique ability to measure instantaneous velocity for each pixel, long-range performance at high resolutions, while being free from LiDAR or sunlight interference, Aeva’s 4D LiDAR is built from the ground up at silicon photonics scale for mass-market applications.
We are looking for an experienced post-silicon validation lead with experience in planning and executing the validation of complex SoCs.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating HW/SW requirements for silicon bring up
- Creating or specifying bring up diagnostics
- System-level debug
- Develop and operate pre/post-silicon tests from prototype through silicon validation to production
What you'll have:
- 5+ years background in SoC and high-performance IP verification
- 5+ years background in 1st silicon system bring up
- 1-2+ years background in firmware/software/diagnostics development
- Extensive experience in board/platform-level debug, including power delivery and sequencing, clock delivery, silicon failure analysis, and power measurement
- Extensive experience in debugging tools and industry standards like Coresite, Lauterbach, JTAG, etc.
- Expertise in the use of lab equipment, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, protocol checkers, etc.
- Strong background in computer architecture and digital signal processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate deeply with design, verification, architecture, operations, and management teams
- Ability to deliver results in a very fast-moving environment
- Desire to learn & implement groundbreaking new hardware technology
- Knowledge of advanced verification techniques (transaction-level self-checking test benches, constrained random testing, UVM, etc.)
- Experience with emulation
- Leadership skills
- Proficient in scripting/software development with Python, C/C++
- Experience debugging analog issues
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards