Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
Work on solving challenges on quality and reliability of photonic components in Aeva’s 4D LiDAR
What you'll do:
- Solving NPI quality and reliability challenges in complex photonic subassemblies for 4D LiDAR
- Work with Internal stakeholders to respond to Photonic Component QANs.
- Apply the quality and reliability engineering tools (FMEA, 8D, 5-why, Poka-Yoke, Six Sigma) to improve the quality of photonic components going into AEVA LIDAR products
- Provide inputs for Design for Quality and Reliability (DFQnR) of Photonic Components
- Contribute to and implement OQC/IQC strategies for Photonic Components, including disposition and reject validation loops.
What you'll have:
- 5+ years of experience with optoelectronic component quality and reliability engineering.
- 5+ years of data extraction and analysis skills (JMP/R/Python)
- 2+ years of experience with quality engineering tools (FMEA, 8D, 5-why, Poka-Yoke)
- 2+ years of experience with supplier quality audits and vendor qualification
- 2+ years of experience with optoelectronic component qual to AEC-Q102 standard
- Can-do attitude with a zeal to solve complex problems in cross-functional product development environment
- Experience with working in a fast-paced, agile environment
Nice to haves:
- ISO9001, QMS, document control, NCMR/MRB experience.
- New product introduction (NPI) experience from cradle to grave.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards