Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
We are looking for a software engineer to join our data platforms development team within the Photonics organization!
What you'll do:
- Develop an integrated data management solution that ties-in fab & assembly manufacturing systems, test, and system data correlation database system with a user interface.
- Develop and implement interactive and insightful analytics dashboards and data visualizations.
- Build automation and tools to help streamline data extraction to help optimize workflow for engineering and manufacturing teams.
- Setup and maintain repositories. Responsible for the organization and structure of the codebase and CI/CD pipelines.
- Set up logs and other monitoring tools for performance and cost optimization.
- Promote good coding and software development best practices.
What you have:
- Strong Python coding experience.
- Proven experience developing relational databases. Able to devise and optimize database schema according to user needs and query performance.
- Experienced in the design and implementation of reliable, scalable distributed systems and data pipelines.
- ETL development. Able to review existing data flows, propose and implement improvements.
- Table partitioning, indexing, and optimization on parallel and distributed systems.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate to broad, cross-functional teams and drive decisions.
- Experimentation and continuous improvement mindset. You can deliver software solutions early and often in order to get user feedback and iterate.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards