What you'll do:
- Support the monthly consolidation process including managing the global intercompany process and review of monthly US GAAP consolidated results. Escalate and signal to Controllership leadership.
- Responsible for important close-related tasks including preparing and reviewing consolidation journal entries, supporting the analytical review of the monthly financials, and maintaining internal controls in a global legal entity consolidation.
- Work with intercompany owners to resolve out-of-balance accounts.
- Collaborate with FP&A, Regional Accounting, Internal Audit, Corporate staff departments, external auditors, and other important members.
- Participate in ad hoc projects including IT enhancements for the financial and management reporting processes, analysis of business operations, proposed accounting treatment of unusual transactions, or other accounting and finance-related matters.
- Support multiple Corporate Finance & Accounting projects to improve the efficiency and accuracy of financial processes.
- Review subsidiary and consolidated financial information and unusual transactions and participate in meetings discussing analysis with Finance & Accounting leadership.
- Support oversight of the global chart of accounts including managing updates for proper rollup to the financial statements and coordinating with other impacted departments.
- Prepare and/or review monthly account reconciliations for key accounts as assigned.
- Support analysis of foreign exchange transactions on a monthly basis
- Work with audit functions to develop and improve internal policies to ensure compliance with SOX framework.
- Systems support for the Consolidations platform including managing and enhancing report inventory and reconciling data between EPM data sources.
- Manage the performance of direct reports by developing accountabilities, establishing performance goals, providing career counseling, and ensuring that all policies are understood and followed.
What you'll have:
- Master's or Bachelor's in Accounting required, CPA strongly desired.
- 10+ years of public accounting or industry accounting experience; public company exposure preferred. Multinational company experience is strongly desired.
- 5+ years of experience with Corporate Accounting and Consolidations.
- Must have a high degree of technical knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls over accounting & reporting, as well as SOX compliance.
- Experience with accounting for intercompany transactions and foreign exchange transactions is strongly preferred.
- Experience with management reporting and preparing financial presentations is desirable.
- Experience with the implementation and/or maintenance of accounting systems and associated enhancements is preferred; exposure to other EPM tools is a plus.
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience with a large ERP platform (Oracle, SAP, NetSuite) in a multi-ledger, global environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience with BI Reporting and/or building dashboards is a plus.
Salary Range$178,600—$241,600 a year
Salary pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, the successful candidate’s starting base pay will be determined based on factors including job-related skills, experience, certifications, qualifications, relevant education or training, and market conditions. These ranges are subject to change in the future. Dependent on the position offered, equity, bonus, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, pre-tax commuter and health care/dependent care accounts, 401k plan, life and disability benefits, flexible time off, paid parental leave, and 11 paid holidays annually.