Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
The Senior Customer Program Manager is responsible for facilitating all program deliverables and serve as the day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying and documenting areas of opportunity and highlighting best practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Work collaboratively with sales and technical leads to divide and conquer both strategic and tactical actions with key accounts
- Interface with assigned customers to distill requirements, requests, and issues into actionable tasks for the greater cross functional teams
- Own weekly customer meetings, notes, presentations, and follow up on key programs
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior managers to better understand customer needs and share learnings
- Provide guidance on responses, deliverables, and proposals based on strong working relationships with assigned accounts
- Tracks status to customer deliverables and take ownership of meeting and exceeding expectations
- Develop and assemble customer facing technical / engineering content including: presentations, RFI and RFQ responses, and other customer-requested data or analysis
What you have:
- Working knowledge of automotive and/or industrial product development cycles, supply chain interdependencies and commercial terms impacting revenue recognition
- Ability to work effectively across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of how to prioritize, escalate, and gain buy in from key stakeholders to quickly drive customer issues to effective resolutions
- Experience successfully managing rigorous customers in automotive and industrial markets in competitive, dynamic, and fast growing automation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence customers at multiple levels with a desire and talent to collaborate with diverse and remote teams and resources
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Three to five years of experience in business development/sales, automotive program management, account management or customer success
- Willingness to travel to support customers onsite
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards