Aeva is building the next-generation of sensing and perception for autonomous vehicles and beyond. With its unique ability to measure instantaneous velocity for each pixel, long range performance at high resolutions, while being free from LiDAR or sunlight interference, Aeva’s 4D LiDAR is built from the ground up at silicon photonics scale for mass market applications.
The Senior Strategic Account Manager is responsible for identifying and selling to new customers and expanding revenue with existing accounts in the Americas Region. The ideal candidate is experienced, self-motivated, and a team player. He/She will identify, qualify, negotiate, and close large-scale complex deals and drive sales and booking revenue targets. He/She will develop an extensive pipeline of new sales leads, present technology and business solutions to prospective customers, and establish revenue-generating business relationships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Increase market adoption of AEVA FMCW architecture with strategic customers
- Drive sales by demonstrating sensor performance for existing and future customers to educate them on technical product capabilities and establish volume deals
- Manage meeting minutes, presentations, post-sales support of all owned accounts.
- Identify, monitor, and research market conditions and competition to understand market requirements and growth trends in the 3D sensing industry and establish market penetration strategies
- Provide customers with technical assistance, basic troubleshooting and engineering support.
What you have:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or similar technical degree
- 5+ years of Technical Sales and/or Business Development/Sales experience
- Work experience selling LIDAR or 2D/3D Optical Measurement Hardware and/or experience in any of the following markets: AV/ADAS, Industrial Automation, Robotics, Mapping
- Experience successfully managing rigorous customers including startups in a competitive, dynamic, and fast growing automation technology space
- Ability to learn system understanding (laser, optics, electronics) to match customer requirements and understand business potential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to prioritize, escalate, and quickly drive customer issues to effective resolutions
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally to support customers onsite
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a fast paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful stock grants
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards