Aeva’s mission is to bring the next wave of perception to a broad range of applications from automated driving to industrial robotics, consumer electronics, consumer health, security, and beyond. Aeva is transforming autonomy with its groundbreaking sensing and perception technology that integrates all key LiDAR components onto a silicon photonics chip in a compact module. Aeva 4D LiDAR sensors uniquely detect instant velocity in addition to 3D position, allowing autonomous devices like vehicles and robots to make more intelligent and safe decisions.
As a key player in the Design team, you will participate in the development of the SoC CPU complex component (CPU, NOC, memory, and peripherals) for Aeva’s 4-D Lidar processing chip. You will be responsible for implementing and/or integrating sub-components of the SOC.
What you'll do:
- Develop sub-components of the SOC CPU complex.
- Work with third-party IP providers including ARM.
- Design and implement Aeva-specific sub-components.
- Implement additional SOC functionality including functional safety and robustness functions.
- Focus on developing efficient, highly reliable, highly available, robust functionality.
- Work with Architects, design engineers and verification engineers, and System software teams to ensure that the SOC meets its functional, performance, and power targets.
What you'll have:
- 8+ years of experience in the design and verification of advanced ARM-based SOCs
- Experience with ARM-based SOC design. Ability to achieve high performance and low power targets.
- Experience writing Verilog RTL Code.
- Working experience and knowledge in AMBA protocols, CoreSight Debugger, LPDDR, Ethernet, MIPI, and high-speed serdes.
- Proficient in debugging complex SOC or CPU core designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate deeply with cross-functional leads and management teams
- Ability to deliver results in a very fast-moving environment
- Desire to learn & implement groundbreaking new processes and methodology for continuous improvement
Nice to haves:
- Experience in pre-silicon validation on emulation platforms such as Cadence Palladium, Mentor Veloce, Synopsys Zebu
- Post-silicon bring-up and validation planning and execution
- Diagnostics Firmware development and validation
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO: We care about results, not punching timecards