What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for driving performance and yield improvement experiments through external foundries
- Work with cross-functional teams, both external and internal, to drive improvement plans, assist in FA activities, and contribute to design reviews
- Drive scalability and manufacturability projects so that the products can scale with increasing volume
- Drive resolution of product manufacturing issues (Epi, wafer process, and coating) at external foundries
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience with edge-emitting laser or VCSEL product engineering
- Comfortable with analyzing large datasets using JMP/R/Python
- Demonstrated experience with characterization and testing of edge-emitting lasers
- Can-do attitude with a zeal to solve complex problems in a cross-functional product development environment
- Experience with working in a fast-paced, agile environment
Nice to haves:
- Experience with one of the MOCVD/III-V wafer process/ III-V backend process
- Prior Experience with solving laser-quality issues in a QRE/Applications Engineering role
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Very competitive compensation and meaningful equity!
- Exceptional benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
- Unlimited PTO: Take all the time you need.
- Paid lunches, ping pong tournaments, and fun team off-sites!
Salary Range$181,300—$245,300 a year
Salary pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, the successful candidate’s starting base pay will be determined based on factors including job-related skills, experience, certifications, qualifications, relevant education or training, and market conditions. These ranges are subject to change in the future. Dependent on the position offered, equity, bonus, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, pre-tax commuter and health care/dependent care accounts, 401k plan, life and disability benefits, flexible time off, paid parental leave, and 11 paid holidays annually.